Find the career that fits
A precursor to choosing a career is to determine which subjects to choose, as these can limit your choices when you start to consider possible careers.
SubjectChoice is one-of-a-kind, web-based solution that applies augmented intelligence and draws on six decades of research to deliver powerfully predictive recommendations.
By scientifically and automatically identifying your inherent skills and interests, we’re able to recommend the most suitable subjects and career fields.
Unlike standard tests, the solution also takes into account ‘soft’ skills, like personal interests, preferences and ‘grit’ to widen its calibrations. In doing so, we can narrow down your career focus. It’s powerfully predictive.
How does Pivotal Talent help?
- Subject recommendation: Confidently recommends specific subject choices aligned with suitable career recommendations.
- Career prioritisation: Ranks a list of career options from most suitable to least suitable.
- Overall recommendation score: An integrated outcome that takes natural skill, interests, and real-world opportunities into consideration.
A pivotal decision
Allow Pivotal Talent to augment and affirm every critical decision on a learners’ journey to a fulfilling and successful career.
- Grade 9 learners: SubjectChoice scientifically guides learners to select the most suitable subjects.
- Multidisciplinary scientific approach: draws on diverse fields and factors to make accurate decisions.
- Predictive analytics: maximise the scope of an individual’s evaluation, increasing the chances of success.
- Accurate and automated: significantly reduces career guidance costs.
- Integrated task database: understands an individual’s unique abilities; narrows the career focus.
- Highly innovative: outperforms other approaches and solutions across all key indicators.
- Simple and convenient: conduct the assessment on any internet-enabled device.
Take our Assessment
Pivotal Talent is a technology solutions provider that makes use of predictive analytics to determine suitability and performance of a learner, relative to a specific career field.Read more »